Gingerbread Christmas Cookies
arm aroma of Christmas spices invades your senses. Cinnamon, clove, ginger and nutmeg combine to create a symphony of flavors that instantly evokes the Christmas spirit. These cookies are not only delicious, they are also beautifully decorated. Eating these gingerbread-flavored Christmas cookies is like embracing the Christmas spirit. It is a tradition that warms the heart and delights the taste buds. So why resist? Let yourself be tempted by these delicious Christmas cookies and make every bite a moment of pure happiness. Merry Christmas !
Done in 55 min.
- 10 min.
- 15 min.
- 30 min.
Ingredients for 25 parts
- Mix the soft butter with the honey then the egg.
- Incorporate the sifted flour, baking powder and spices.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and add the sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm and cut out shapes using cookie cutters or glasses.
- Place on the baking tray and bake for 15 min.