Homemade fresh tagliatelle bio
Making fresh organic pasta at home is really simple and much cheaper. Let's go for a great classic of Italian cuisine. Here is an easy recipe made with wheat flour. You can eat this pasta right away or store it in the fridge for later use.
Done in 30 min.
- 5 min.
- 5 min.
- 20 min.
1 fork 1 hollow plate 1 plastic bag 1 pasta sheeter 1 sauce pan 1 strainer
Ingredients for 1 parts
- Place the flour on the plate and break the egg into it.
- Mix with the fork.
- Form a ball
- Put it in the plastic bag, evacuating as much air as possible. Set aside for 20 min.: the gluten network will begin to form.
- Roll out the dough with your fingers.
- Roll the dough into the rolling mill, becoming thinner and thinner until to 7.
- Cut the dough in 2.
- Pass each sheet through the tagliatelle knives.
- Put the tagliatelle out to dry for about 30 minutes on a wooden board or a pasta dryer.
- Cook the pasta to your liking in plenty of salted water for a few minutes. It's ready!