Easy to do coffee candy
A little candy to replace a little coffee? With or without caffeine, these candies will delight your taste buds. The difficulty of this recipe is in the speed at which the mixture will set. In a few minutes the mixture becomes very hard and is no longer malleable. Be quick !
Done in 16 min.
- 1 min.
- 15 min.
Ingredients for 15 parts
- Crush the freeze-dried coffee into a very fine powder.
- Place the lukewarm water in a saucepan with the sugar.
- Bring to 160°C and remove from heat.
- Add the coffee powder and mix quickly.
- Place the mixture on a silicone sheet. When the mixture cools a little and becomes pasty, start rolling a sausage quickly.
- Immediately, cut small cartons and roll them in icing sugar so they don't stick. The candies will keep well in a jar.