Duck confit is a traditional French dish that has a rich and tasty history. The basic recipe for duck confit is simple and easy to follow. All you need is a duck, some duck fat and a little time. You can also add herbs and spices to give your dish more flavor. Duck confit is a perfect dish for special occasions or to impress your guests. This is a dish that is easy to prepare, yet looks and tastes sophisticated. If you're looking for a delicious and comforting dish for your next dinner, duck confit is a perfect choice. Enjoy your food!
Done in 2 h. 10 min.
- 10 min.
- 2 h.
Ingredients for 4 parts
- Detail the duck, legs, wings and breasts
- Cook over low heat in the saucepan with 250 ml of duck fat.
- Disinfect the jar and its lid with boiling water.
- Place the pieces of duck in the jar and add fat to 2cm above the duck.
- Close the jar and store for several months in a cool place.