Homemade yogurt without a yogurt maker
Do you want to enjoy a creamy, fresh and tasty yogurt, but you don't have a yogurt maker? No problem, you can make your own homemade yogurt without a yogurt maker, with just two ingredients: milk and natural yogurt. Here's how :
Done in 1 d. 8 min.
- 1 min.
- 7 min.
- 1 d.
1 kitchen towel 1 sauce pan 1 wood spoon 1 jar 1L
Ingredients for 8 parts
- Heat the whole farm milk and keep it there for 2 minutes. close to boiling and remove it from the heat.
- When the milk has dropped to around 40°C (use a finger, it should be hot but not hot), add a tablespoon of yogurt and mix.
- Pour into a jar, close it and keep it in a warm place at 30° or in a cloth.
- Leave the jar like this for 24 hours.
- After this period, the yogurt should be hard. Kept for longer, yogurt becomes sour and for less time, more liquid. The yogurt can be kept for a week in the refrigerator.