Crozets are Savoyard pasta shaped like squares. They are made with a roller and a special knife. Their name comes from the word croé which means “small” in Franco-Provençal. They are mainly used in the preparation of croziflette.
Done in 1 d. 15 min.
- 15 min.
- 1 d.
1 knife 1 pasta sheeter 1 bowl
Ingredients for 1 part
- Drop the flour in the bowl, add the salt, mix, then the egg and mix well.
- Cover with cling film and let the dough rest for 20 at room temperature.
- Roll out the dough with the rolling mill (pasta machine) to 1 mm.
- Cut tagliatelle using the rolling mill.
- Then cut into squares using a knife.
- Let the crozets dry for 24 hours.