Vegan green lentil balls
Lentil meatballs are a delicious option for vegetarians and carnivores. Green lentils, rich in protein and fiber, are a key ingredient in this recipe. The balls are easy to prepare and can be served as a starter or main course. Lentil balls are also a great alternative to traditional meatballs. They're perfect for people looking to reduce their meat intake or just want to try something new. These meatless balls can be served with a variety of side dishes. You can serve them with a green salad, grilled vegetables or a yogurt sauce. Lentil balls are also delicious with toasted pita bread. If you're looking for a simple and tasty recipe for your next meal, try these grilled lentil chiftele. You will not be disappointed !
Done in 1 h.
- 15 min.
- 45 min.
Ingredients for 2 parts
- In a saucepan, cook the lentils until they become tender then renew the cooking water.
- Continue cooking until the lentils are very tender.
- In the bowl, mix the lentils with the rest of the ingredients.
- Shape table tennis balls and flatten them a little.
- Heat the pan over low heat, add a little oil and cook the meatballs until they are nicely browned.
- Once cooked, place the chiftele on a plate on a sheet of paper towel to absorb a little oil.