Runny and creamy poached eggs
Runny poached eggs are a delight for the taste buds and are easy to prepare. You can place it on a slice of toast. It can be served with crispy bacon, melted cheese or Hollandaise sauce. When you cut into the egg with a fork, the yolk flows and mixes with the bread, creating a harmony of flavors and textures. Runny Poached Eggs are a simple but flavorful dish perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. So, what are you waiting for to try them?
Done in 7 min.
- 1 min.
- 6 min.
Ingredients for 1 part
- In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil with the vinegar.
- Meanwhile, crack an egg into each bowl.
- When the water boils a lot, reduce the heat so that the water becomes simmering.
- Put a bowl in contact with boiling water and slowly pour the egg into the water.
- Take out the egg after 3 minutes of cooking and cook the next one.