Super easy pumpkin soup
A velvety soup that is easy and quick to prepare with few ingredients and utensils. A great classic for winter evenings.
Done in 35 min.
- 10 min.
- 25 min.
1 sauce pan 1 blender 1 mixing bowl
Ingredients for 3 parts
- Peel the pumpkin, cut it in half, core it and cut it into 2.cm cubes.
- Cut the onion into small pieces and brown with the butter and salt.
- When it is golden brown, add the patimarron.
- Let it brown slightly, add the glass of water and cook covered over low heat for 25 min.
- Pour from the saucepan into the mixing bowl and mix finely.
- Place in 3 bowls and place the crème fraîche and chopped parsley in the center.