Easy pumpkin and goat’s cheese quiche
A golden and crispy quiche, Garnished with melted pumpkin and creamy goat cheese. One bite is enough to warm the heart and the palate. A pumpkin and goat cheese quiche, a fall and even Halloween delight.
Done in 25 min.
- 10 min.
- 15 min.
1 frying pan 1 mixing bowl 1 oven 1 pie dish
Ingredients for 8 parts
- Preheat your oven to 220°C and spread the dough in the mold with the baking paper.
- Peel and chop the onion and cut the pumpkin into 2cm cubes.
- Brown the onion and bacon in the pan.
- Beat the eggs with the flour and cream then season.
- Spread the dough, place the pumpkin, bacon, onions and pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top is nicely browned